26 Apr Senior Client Relationship Manager | Global Consulting Firm
Location: Sydney Australia | Job ID: 1363733
- Fantastic step-up to Senior CRM in this leading, global consulting firm
- Drive some of the firms flagship and most significant clients globally
- Be part of a truly global, innovative and progressive firm
- Initial 12-month contract
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most innovative consulting firms, is known for its dynamic, forward-thinking and inspiring culture.
Their clients team plays an integral part of the firm’s growth strategy, driving the development and performance of the priority clients, insights and industry. This department represents a true focus on transformation to support the future needs of the firm.
The role of the Senior Client Relationship Manager (SCRM) constitutes a leadership role within the individual priority client team, and is focused on supporting some of the global priority clients led out of Australia. The CRM team are primarily responsible for proactively driving purposeful, impactful internal collaboration and client engagement, leading to excellence in client performance.
This is an initial 12-month contract.
Required skills and qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients with proven results in developing strong client relationships, identifying and driving opportunities that directly contribute to revenue
- 10 or more years of client/account management or similar relevant BD experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Previous experience in a client facing capacity including client listening experience
- Strategic thinker but also willing to roll up the sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation with strong executive presence
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build trusting relationships with the partnership and business services
- Comfort and proficiency in effectively influencing partners
- Familiarity with trends and issues that create opportunities to add value to the client’s business
- Ability to make clients and their needs a primary focus; initiates, builds and sustains productive client relationships resulting in quality service and client satisfaction
- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, shows an air of confidence, and deals comfortably with clients and colleagues at the highest levels, interacts appropriately and strategically with clients
- Inherent drive to succeed, and proven ability to develop and execute solutions to short term barriers and setbacks
- Flexibility and willingness to go the extra mile
A detailed Job Description can be provided upon request.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at email@example.com or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.