30 Jun Marketing Manager – Auckland | Leading Engineering Design | Part-Time
Location: Auckland, New Zealand | Job ID: 1384611
- Brilliant opportunity to drive marketing across New Zealand
- Exciting time to join as this firm continues it’s growth trajectory across the market
- One of the world’s most enviable and esteemed design firms with genuine passion for their work
- High-performing, sophisticated and collaborative culture
- True part-time role (three days per week)
We are working with a global, employee-owned engineering consulting firm who is dedicated to shaping a better world. It is a very exciting time to join our client’s growing and highly successful team. Known for their incredible workplace culture, our client rewards and recognises people who best represent the company’s values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
You can expect to be rewarded with challenging, meaningful work and truly respected for the expertise and value you bring to the firm.
As the Marketing Manager for New Zealand, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing and communications plan to support the achievement of the New Zealand business plan.
- Develop and implement integrated marketing and communications campaigns, programs and initiatives that enhance and extend the firms brand and reputation, client relationships and support business generation in the New Zealand market.
- Provide local market input to inform regional marketing plan development.
- Proactively identify opportunities to showcase and promote the firms credentials and expertise through capturing compelling client and project stories, facilitating award submissions in collaboration with M&C Centres of Excellence.
- Proactively manage local business and industry association relationships and others as appropriate to optimise market influence and deliver reasonable commercial return.
- Support local media and government relations activity in collaboration Australasia Public Affairs and Communications team.
- Champion the use of CRM for contact and relationship management and marketing campaigns.
- Working alongside the New Zealand go to market teams, support client relationship managers and client teams to embed an effective approach to management of priority clients working in close collaboration with Australasian Client Leadership team.
- Contribute to local office business strategy and plans by enabling business leaders to make fact-based decisions and better understand local market and client dynamics, current and emerging opportunities, and risks.
- Working closely with Geography Leaders for New Zealand deliver effective and high impact internal communications in line with internal communications strategy and channels.
- Work in partnership with M&C Centres of Excellence to leverage expert knowledge and experience and seek input to local market initiative design and implementation.
- Assess marketing effectiveness and return on investment for significant initiatives, capture, report and share with business stakeholders and broader M&C community.
- Manage and report on local office marketing and communications budgets.
- Identify and drive the communication and sharing of best practices within M&C
- Present a one M&C approach to the local office and leadership teams. Act as a liaison between local office and M&C Centres of Excellence to ensure services delivered are seamless and aligned with internal client needs.
- Identify new opportunities where M&C can add value to the business and facilitate business engagement and local leverage of broader M&C initiatives and programs into the local office and client base.
- Maintain a deep and current knowledge of emerging marketing and communications trends and best practices and proactively share with the Australasian M&C team.
- Lead specific projects or portfolios in the M&C plan (in or outside your area) as part of your growth and development and as required.
Required skills and qualifications
- Extensive, relevant experience in strategic marketing and communication roles within mature marketing and communications functions or client account management/sales enablement functions. Experience across a wide range of marketing disciplines is highly beneficial.
- Knowledge of and interest in the built environment and related industry participants, competitor landscape and future trends.
- Knowledge of strategic and tactical marketing practices covering multiple areas such as marketing strategy and planning, research and analytics, customer segmentation, marketing communications, internal communications, event management, digital and social media marketing, account-based marketing and strategic account management, content marketing and alliance marketing.
- Ability to develop and deliver relevant, effective marketing and communications plans, programs and initiatives that deliver a reasonable return and gain traction with Client Relationship Managers, client teams and clients.
- Proven ability to manage significant initiatives through collaborative team-based approaches and effective stakeholder management.
- Demonstrated ability to use data to identify opportunities, inform improvements to initiatives, and deliver better return on investment.
- Demonstrated ability to build trusted advisor status with senior business stakeholders.
- Strong business and commercial acumen.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Commerce, or related field.
A detailed Job Description can be provided upon request.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY