13 Jun Marketing & Communications Manager | Listed IP Firm
Location: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne Australia | Job ID: 1252352
- Develop, execute and manage marketing strategies and campaigns to meet the firm’s objectives
- Be the brand and marketing custodian and drive campaigns across APAC
- Collaborative, high-performing and dynamic team
- Fantastic opportunity to step up to Manager for the first time
Our client is an ASX-listed leader in Intellectual Property services and a fast-growing group of companies.
This role is responsible for developing and executing marketing, brand and communications strategies for one of the businesses within the group. You will be part of a broader shared services team of marketing, brand and communications, sales and business development professionals that report into the Chief Commercial Officer.
While your focus is partnering with one firm, the role will also be responsible for brand and marketing projects for new acquisitions or group marketing initiatives.
- Be the brand and marketing custodian for a member firm brand.
- Develop brand, marketing and communications plans for the member firm that align with key business objectives and support sales and business development activity.
- Manage marketing and brand campaigns and activities and new acquisitions where capacity exists.
- Manage and measure marketing and communications campaign activity against investment.
- Developing and implement key messaging, thought leadership and client engagement activities informed by macro-trends, industry and client insights in conjunction with subject matter experts to position (member firm) for upcoming opportunities and improve brand perception.
- Leverage relationships with industry associations to identify marketing and positioning opportunities and maximise the value of these partnerships.
- Maintain strong relationships with group firm MD and Principals and support leaders with internal communications and messaging.
- Maintain strong relationships with Sales and Business Development professionals ensuring alignment and delivery of firm goals and objectives.
- Work collegiately and share generously with team members in Marketing, Communications, Sales and Business Development.
Required skills and qualifications
- Experience in professional services marketing and/or communications experience (preferred).
- Digitally savvy (CMS, social media, SEO, website performance) with demonstrated experience using data to influence campaign decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and drafting skills.
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Proven success in producing engaging, differentiated and strategically aligned marketing and communications campaigns.
- Experience managing multiple internal stakeholders.
- International outlook with ability to understanding complexities of working effectively across a large and diverse APAC region.
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communication, business, commerce or a related discipline.
For more information, please contact Charles Handley for further information and to apply.