22 Jun Business Development Managers x 2 – Corporate | Global Consulting Firm
Location: Sydney and Melbourne Australia | Job ID: 1361028
- Fantastic step-up to Manager in this leading, global consulting firm
- Drive BD and client strategies across Corporate in Australia
- Entrepreneurial, sophisticated and high performing team
- Be part of a truly global, innovative and progressive firm
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most innovative consulting firms, is known for its dynamic, forward-thinking and inspiring culture.
Their Corporate Division is central to the success of the firm and is a leading practice across our clients’ network, comprising both Corporate Transactional groups and the Digital Economy.
The BD Manager will be a key part of the global Business Development team focusing on the Corporate Division.
We are recruiting two roles, one in Sydney and one in Melbourne.
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in a professional services BD environment (5+ years’ experience)
- Tertiary qualification in business or related relevant field
- Experience supporting Corporate practices preferred
- Demonstrated experience of leading and coaching teams on pursuits and clients
- Proven experience in managing and career coaching a team of BD professionals
- Commercial awareness and ability to bring the client’s perspective into the frame
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Gravitas, authority, diplomacy and strong communication and influencing skills
- Strategic thinker with strong focus on execution
- Ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with the BD and legal teams
- Previous client facing experience preferred
A detailed Job Description can be provided upon request.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.