26 May Bid/Pursuit Advisors and Managers | Multiple roles in Legal and Engineering
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth, Australia | Job ID: 1230092
- 10+ bid and pursuit roles currently available in legal and engineering firms across Australia
- Drive, lead and manage the most significant opportunities within the firm
- Salaries ranging from $110k-$180k
- Permanent and contract roles available
We are working with leading legal and engineering firms who are looking to hire Bid/Pursuit Advisors and Managers into their teams.
As an integral part of the broader BD or sales teams, the bid and pursuit professionals will be responsible for the development of win strategies and the end-to-end bid management of the most strategic opportunities. You will work with fee earners and technical experts to develop the highest quality bid responses and pursuits in collaboration with the broader BD and sales teams.
By managing bids and pursuits, you will contribute to the strategic growth of the firm through winning business from existing and new clients.
Some roles are Australia-only while others cover the Asia Pacific region.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Pursuit plan process within each of the targeted key clients, working with internal stakeholders to identify key strategies.
- Lead the development of the bid through creation of a unique selling proposition that provides clear differentiation.
- Develop key selling messages, write key content and format & present bid attractively.
- Own the bid management to drive improved win rates.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and track opportunities.
Required skills and qualifications
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent (preferably in business, marketing or communications).
- Excellent bid and pursuit management capability and experience of bid and pursuit management in professional services or a B2B environment.
- Strong bid process knowledge, stakeholder engagement and influencing skills, and project management skills.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver complex bids within challenging timelines.
- Ability to work with internal teams to identify client requirements and successfully articulate differentiators, benefits and win themes.
- Excellent English writing, editing and proofing skills, including persuasive writing techniques.
- Exceptional eye for detail, able to spot errors and inconsistencies.
- Advanced interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels, including a demonstrable track record in relationship-building and influencing change.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- A strong approach to service excellence and a desire to add value to the firm by improving the quality of bids and bid content.
- Highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Word and PowerPoint skills.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.