16 Jun Marketing & Communications Manager | Leading Australian Law Firm | Brisbane
Location: Brisbane, Australia | Job ID: 1656212
- Prominent and strategic role
- Working closely with a highly regarded marketing and BD leader
- Supportive and nurturing culture
- Close knit, collaborative team
- Part-time options considered
Our client is a leading Australian law firm with a market leading reputation for providing exceptional service to its premium client base and it’s friendly, supportive and nurturing culture.
As a result of continued growth and success, the firm is now seeking an innovative Marketing and Communications Manager to join the Marketing and Business Development team. The team is a high performing, tight-knit group that delivers exceptional service in helping improve and uphold the reputation of the firm and maintain strong client relationships.
Reporting to the Business Development and Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing and delivering the firm’s marketing and communications program in supporting the strategy of the firm. The principal responsibilities of the role include:
- Manage the development and implementation of the the firm’s brand and marketing strategy and ensure all activities support BD programs and initiatives.
- Identify and implement thought leadership, communications and content campaigns to support practice, sector and firmwide brand growth.
- Responsibility for the firm’s major external communication channels including the firm website, social media channels and key publications.
- Manage the firm’s communications and marketing calendar including award submissions, media opportunities, major sponsorship activities, legal directory submissions and speaking opportunities.
- Manage the high-quality production of creative and branded assets including photography, merchandise, video, podcast, infographics, advertisements.
- Provide coaching and guidance with Business Development Managers to firm authors on marketing and communications tactics that achieve positive brand profile for themselves and their practices.
- Provide regular reports to the Business Development and Marketing Director on the effectiveness of marketing and communications activities across the firm with a focus on continually improving firm brand profile and marketing effectiveness.
- Provide high level internal communications support to senior Legal Operations Team members including providing assistance to write key internal communications and messages, the editing and production of internal newsletters, and writing content and assisting to manage the intranet.
- Oversee the day to day operational responsibilities of the Marketing and Communications Assistant.
You will have a strong ability to work and think creatively and independently and are polished and articulate in your presentation. You will also demonstrate excellent literacy, communication and editing skills, and have great stakeholder management skills at all levels of seniority. You value a collaborative approach and will thrive working in a close knit, supportive team and fast-paced environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with digital marketing knowledge and experience and a strong background in the legal or accounting industry.
If you are someone who takes their work seriously but doesn’t take themselves too seriously, someone who looks for solutions rather than problems and someone who never says, ‘that’s not part of my job’, then this is the right firm for you. Here, you won’t just be a small piece of a big machine; you will be a key and essential part of the team. Every member of the team is focused on the delivery of exceptional outcomes for clients and on providing a level of service that is second to none. With a unique culture, the firm is recognised as a place where people are supported and enjoy working.