12 Jan Senior Strategic Pursuit Manager – NSW | Global Design Leader
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 901869
- New senior role as a result of continued firm growth and a strong work pipeline
- Drive the largest and most exciting pursuits across NSW, working with different teams internally
- Fantastic opportunity to join this leading and global listed company
- Truly diverse, supportive and inclusive culture with tremendous career opportunities
Dalton Handley is partnering with one of the world’s leading design consulting firms to find an experienced, driven and sales-focused Strategic Pursuit Manager who will win ground-breaking projects that lead to a more connected and sustainable world. As a result of exciting firm growth and a strong projects pipeline, our client is expanding their team across NSW.
The Strategic Pursuit Manager is central to winning the most important pursuits in NSW. Working alongside sales, operations and subject matter experts, this person is the leader that brings everything together; from developing the pursuit strategy to coaching and presenting. Career opportunities are endless and the right person will thrive in this winning environment.
- Facilitate the pursuit strategy development with sales, operations and subject matter experts after an opportunity has been identified.
- Drive and lead the pursuit, bid strategy, bid structure and message creation for key bids in NSW.
- Rally and drive project teams across the business to pursue key opportunities together.
- Confidently mentor and coach subject matter experts in winning presentations, client interactions and the ultimate sales pitch.
- Mentor, train and work alongside experienced Bid Managers on the pursuit strategy and bid response, working closely with them to ensure key messages are crafted throughout the response.
- Be responsible for the entire end-to-end pursuit.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, communications, engineering or something similar.
- 10+ years’ experience in B2B sales, major pursuits and bid management.
- Client-facing experience with a strong understanding of client conversations.
- Strong track record of winning work and sound working knowledge of the major bid process.
- Experience in developing winning presentations.
- Coaching and mentoring experience, working alongside senior stakeholders.
- Positive, driven, autonomous and proactive.
- Knowledge of the social infrastructure, power and energy or water and environment markets will be highly desirable, but not essential.