12 Jan Bid Manager – NSW | Global Design Leader
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 901866
- This is a fantastic opportunity to drive revenue in a listed business
- Be part of something real by winning projects that create a more connected and sustainable world
- Tremendous opportunities for career progression
- Truly collaborative, diverse, supportive and high-performing culture
Dalton Handley is partnering with one of the world’s leading design consulting firms to find an experienced, driven and results-focused Bid Manager who will win ground-breaking projects that lead to a more connected and sustainable world. As a result of exciting firm growth and a strong projects pipeline, our client is expanding their team across NSW.
This role is responsible for managing end-to-end bid opportunities, alongside pursuit managers, subject matter experts, sales, account managers and operations.
- Full ownership and end-to-end management of the most important bid opportunities across NSW.
- Develop value propositions and craft key messages throughout the bid, including writing to influence and creative writing.
- Lead bid strategy sessions, working with pursuit managers, subject matter experts, client teams, sales and operations, to achieve ultimate bid success.
- Manage multiple bids, working with project teams to achieve success.
- Responsible for the overall bid quality, design and presentation, engaging with different resources across the business.
- Work collaboratively with teams across Asia Pacific in growth opportunities and firm-wide initiatives.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in business, communications, engineering or something similar.
- 5+ year’ experience in B2B bid management or pursuits.
- Fantastic organisational skills, being able to manage multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with the ability quickly move between different types of content and teams.
- Strong influencing skills.
- The ability to drive bid success by bringing together project teams.
- Positive, driven, autonomous and proactive.