07 Jul BD and Bid Administrator (Perth) | World Leader in Engineering Consulting
Location: Perth, Australia | Job ID: 1264059
- Support pursuit and bid management, driving real revenue
- Excel in an environment where hard work is recognised and celebrated
- Australasia focus with the opportunity to work with a high-performing team
- Fantastic entry-level role into bids and pursuits
Our client, one of the world’s leaders in the built environment, is looking for a driven, motivated and committed BD and Bid Administrator to join their regional team.
Based in Perth, this role supports bid managers and bid directors on work winning activities. You will also work alongside members of the Pursuits & Bidding team in the development of bids, pitches and other materials.
While anytime is a good time to join, now is particularly exciting. With a global refresh, our client is taking winning work to the next level. High-performing individuals will have the opportunity to excel in an environment where hard work is recognised and celebrated.
- Setting up tender folders and administrative needs on tenders.
- Schedule meetings and coordinate:
- Bid Go No Go
- Contract reviews
- Bid reviews
- Bid signing assistance (Authorised representatives/GL/Directors/POAs).
- File correspondence and documents.
- Bid support:
- Standard input and tender forms
- Source background information
- Source CVs
- Format, compile and finalise response documents
- Compliance checks
- Proof reading
- Post-bid activities (filing, PJN closeout, feedback upload etc).
- CRM data entry under direction of LBL / GTM Geography Lead.
- Letter proposals.
- Maintaining and updating base CVs and capability information.
- Client pitch and presentation formatting.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the quality and accuracy of your work.
- You will assist others with their work and ensure that all required deadlines are met.
- You will be required to maintain document version control, tracking changes and layout of document in template form.
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum two years of business experience.
- Experience in the development and production of tenders, capability statements, expressions of interest, proposals, reports and other documentation.
- Track record in relationship-building and influencing techniques
- Ability to communicate with people at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
- Ability to maintain personal effectiveness particularly during periods of higher than normal workload
- Ability to remain positively motivated and foster team spirit at times of significant pressure, including assisting others to meet deadlines
- Desire to learn.
- Ability to be flexible and work through ambiguity.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.