20 Aug National Digital and Social Media Manager | Leading association of Australian accounting, audit and advisory firms
Pitcher Partners (managed by Dalton Handley)
Location: Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1146309
- Join one of Australia’s most highly regarded, established and socially responsible accounting and advisory firms
- Prominent role tasked with driving digital strategy, campaigns, content, social media and brand enhancement projects
- Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious marketing professional with key a strength in digital
- Report to the National Operations Director
- Fantastic flexible working policy with the opportunity for part-time hours
- Regular professional development
It’s an exciting time to join Pitcher Partners. Going from strength to strength, this leading Australian accounting and advisory firm offers the resources and depth of expertise of many global firms, including ambitious, talented and client centric partners who have grown their market presence exponentially since inception.
A role at Pitcher Partners is more than a job. It’s a calling; an opportunity to grow; flexibility to enjoy your personal commitments; and recognition in a supportive community.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a digitally savvy marketing and communications professional to join Pitcher Partners’ successful and growing team. The National Digital and Social Media Manager will work nationally across all six network firms in developing, executing and growing the digital marketing strategy.
The role responsibilities extend across five key areas:
1. Digital and content strategy: Strategically plan for digital impact and great content including:
- Develop and implement an effective digital content strategy
- Manage the distribution of content across all digital platforms
- Use data to generate valuable insights, identifying opportunities and risks for the digital strategy
- Manage key relationships with external stakeholders and vendors
2. Digital campaign management: Amplify and leverage digital aspects of campaigns and projects including:
- Develop and manage the delivery of vibrant, engaging and creative concepts for multi-platform digital campaigns.
- Drive growth outcomes measuring click throughs, call to actions, and employee engagement through our new and existing campaigns.
- look at ways to leverage data and automation to deliver proactive, personalised and relevant information
- Be a key stakeholder in each of our strategic national initiatives to ensure maximum amplification and engagement through digital
3. Social media management: Manage the online presence on social media platforms including developing and executing the firm’s social media strategy across paid, owned and earned media. You will also be responsible for generating social content and training internal teams around the effective use of social media.
4. Website and digital platform maintenance and optimisation: Improve and manage our national digital platforms including managing the digital experience, optimising web performance and managing supplier and vendor relationships.
5. Brand project management and implementation: Deliver projects that will grow Pitcher Partners’ digital presence and brand including working with the Brand and Communications Director to ensure brand consistency and integrity is upheld nationally across digital platforms including website, social media and eDMs.
- 5+yrs relevant digital marketing experience in professional services or a B2B environment.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, communications or a relevant discipline.
- Demonstrated high level of written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail.
- Experience working across all digital channels including social, web, email, mobile, content, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Pay-Per-Click (PPC) and video.
- Strong internal and external stakeholder relationship management skills.
- Coaching and training team members.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing techniques, including social media advertising, SEM and digital display advertising and analytics.
- Exceptional time management and problem-solving skills.
If you are an ambitious marketer in search of a career defining opportunity with a successful, respected and collaborative firm, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team for more information at email@example.com or call 02 8042 7970. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.