18 Mar Digital Marketing Manager | Australia’s largest insurance law firm
Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia | Job ID: 1219201
- Join Australia’s leading insurance law firm with a strong growth plan
- Brilliant opportunity to own and drive digital marketing
- High-performing and highly commercial team with flexibility
As Australia and New Zealand’s largest and truly specialist insurance law firm, our client is trusted with the most complex legal matters. With strong growth plans over the next three years, this is a truly exciting opportunity to be part of their continued success.
The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with the Head of Marketing and Communications to drive brand awareness through developing and implementing digital strategies across the firm.
- Increasing the firms’ brand awareness and boosting engagement with clients and the insurance market by planning and creating digital content and experiences.
- Developing digital marketing strategies and campaigns for identified target markets, growing personal brands of nominated partners, supporting recruitment drives and analysing information about how best to reach a target audience.
- Promoting services through various digital channels by using website, targeted micro-sites, social media (principally LinkedIn) and content marketing through video, podcasts, published content and email marketing.
- Evaluating important metrics that affect website traffic, service obligations, and target audience.
Required skills and qualifications
- 5+ years digital marketing experience, preferably in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Marketing qualifications (preferred).
- Experience working in a digital marketing and content publishing role.
- Experience using website content management and CRM/eDM systems.
- Excellent writing, editing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously, under pressure and to tight timeframes.
- Be curious by nature.
- Be able to work collaboratively in a small team-oriented environment and have a positive approach to your work.
- Be self-motivated professional that can hit the ground running and know how to quickly gain the confidence of the legal teams they are working with.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact the Dalton Handley team for more information or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.