13 Apr Digital Marketing & UX Manager | Leading Consulting Firm
Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia | Job ID: 1233511
- Drive the design and implementation phases of a new digital client experience
- Brilliant opportunity to join a top-tier consulting firm with a focus on developing and executing digital solutions
- 12 month contract
A fantastic contract opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing & UX Manager to join our clients’ Digital, Design and Data team. This role will apply project management, customer and user experience principles to leverage, and support the evolution of, new and existing digital touchpoints.
Collaborating with IT and across the Marketing and Client Services team to maintain a deep working knowledge of the firm’s content agenda and engagement goals, the role will map and execute digital solutions to support CX, marketing, communications and campaign activities.
- Drive the design and implementation phases of a new digital client experience, aiming to provide highly personalised, streamlined and rich experiences to clients through a login portal.
- Design new digital journeys to maximise reach and engagement across the digital ecosystem.
- Develop, implement and champion processes and guidelines to ensure best-practice UX is applied to digital experiences.
- Design digital journeys to support campaign content, maximising its reach and engagement in the market.
- Advise the team on the execution of digital experiences, applying best practice UX principles, including building journey flows and wireframes.
- Define new digital improvements, including collecting and prioritising user stories, briefing digital agencies, creating user acceptance criteria and leading design showcases.
Required skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communications or equivalent.
- A minimum of 6-8 years in a similar role.
- Significant relevant marketing, campaigns and/or product-leadership experience.
- Strong stakeholder relationship skills, including the ability to facilitate thinking and build confidence in processes and proposed solutions.
- An ability to think innovatively and put forward new ideas.
- Experience working with colleagues across various teams.
- Excellent attention to detail and project management skills.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills with a high attention to detail.
- Be energetic, professional, enthusiastic with a commitment to excellence.
- The ability to manage strict deadlines and timelines.
- Professional services or relevant B2B experience and a track record of working effectively in a content rich environment is preferred.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.