16 Aug Marketing and Communications Manager or Adviser | Accounting Firm | Potential for 4 days
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1144289
- Leading international accounting and consulting firm
- Opportunity for an established manager or aspiring executive/adviser
- Flexibility in relation to level and working arrangements
A trusted adviser to clients looking for audit, tax and advisory services, our client is one of the world’s leading audit and accounting organisations with a broad client base spanning multiple sectors and jurisdictions. This firm’s values are at the core of who they are and how their people work with each other and with their clients.
Having experienced strong performance despite the recent downturn and with a mandate for further growth, this firm is currently seeking a Communications specialist to join their growing Communications team. This role is permanent and can be worked either full or part-time e.g. 4 days.
The firms has a strong profile with exciting ambitions and achieving these relies on an innovative and sustained communication and marketing strategy that clearly differentiates the firm in its chosen markets. The purpose of this role is to work with sector leaders and other subject matter experts from across our national firm to support the firm’s strategic priorities with the implementation of multi-channel tactical internal and external communications programs to promote our brand, our people and our position in chosen markets.
With the strong focus on the client and sector strategy, the successful candidate will bring a deep understanding of business development and client best practice having worked in other sophisticated professional services environments. A working knowledge of key sectors including education, government, healthcare, built environment and technology will be valued highly.
- Develop communication strategies to support business goals for key service lines and sector groups.
- Drive these strategies through multi-channel approaches, including content marketing, social media, digital campaigns, website content, marketing collateral and internal channels.
- Work closely with partners, directors, and the broader Clients & Markets Team to advise on best-practice strategies to identify insights to share within the firm and to an external audience.
- Develop content for marketing collateral, content libraries, thought leadership pieces, website, social media and digital communication.
- Measure the effectiveness of communication campaigns through analytics and reporting and develop recommendations and strategies for further opportunities.
What you will need to succeed:
- Tertiary qualifications in communications, public relations, marketing or commerce
- Skilled communicator, able to engage with written content and in person
- Excellent business writing skills with experience writing for different audiences across multiple channels (including content, collateral, social media, traditional media)
- Experience developing and executing marketing communication plans and strategies
- Experience in a similar role within professional services would be highly regarded
- Project and time management skills
- Ability to develop rapport at all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work as a part of a national team across offices and collaborate virtually with team and stakeholders
- Capacity to multi-task and possess a flexible, proactive attitude
- Ability to see the big picture, but also pay close attention to detail when required
- Willing to take on the range of tasks required to get the job done to the highest standards.
If you are a commercially minded and driven communications and marketing professional in search of a career defining opportunity with a highly successful and forward-thinking accounting firm, we would love to hear from you. For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team for more information at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 8042 7970. All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.