11 Jul Internal Communications Executive | Transformation Change (12-month contract)
Location: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne Australia | Job ID: 1130771
- World leading team and firm with a focus on collaboration and innovation
- Be part of a global project team to drive communications on workplace projects
- Transform the global working environment, working across borders and offices
Dalton Handley is working with a highly reputable, world leading and innovative law firm to source an experienced and high performing Internal Communications Executive to drive internal communications related to all workplace projects focused on transforming the working environment in line with our client’s 2023 firm strategy.
- Support the Communications Manager with the delivery of the communications strategy for the workplace initiative ‘agile’, which form’s part of the firm’s 2023 strategy.
- Working with the project and communications team to develop content for the delivery of workplace changes.
- Shape and deliver of the communications products that will enable the workplace strategy to be realised.
- Building relationships with the Operations team, stakeholders, external consultants and the Change Manager to understand the key milestones and associated comms across the workplace initiative.
- Support the Communication Manager to engage with the business leads to ensure the communications strategy and plans meet expectations.
- Brings communications expertise to the project team and raise awareness of the benefits of managing communications effectively.
- Liaison with the firm’s Internal Communications team and coordination with communication plans for workplace project.
- Supports the Communication Manager to ensure comms are delivered in a timely fashion.
- Support the organisation of internal / external videos that showcase the relocations and refurbishment of our new office spaces globally.
- Liaising with the design team to ensure appropriate materials meet the brief and are delivered on time.
- Updating content for online channels.
- Creating and updating intranet pages to provide regular updates on workplace changes.
- Risk and Control: Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with our regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum two years’ communications experience in professional services or B2B environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Journalism or other relevant degree.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Exceptional writing skills with the ability to take complex messages and turn them into simple, easy to understand communications.
- Strong editing and proofreading skills.
- Uses initiative – proactive and has a ‘can do’ approach.
- A good eye for detail; ability to work accurately and effectively even when under pressure
- Ability to adapt and quickly pickup new ways of working.
- Experience working in internal communications.
- Evidence of building strong and lasting relationships with stakeholders.
- Experience of managing or supporting a communications plan.
- An understanding of change management and project management principles.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across all levels both verbally and in writing.
- Effective time management.
- Experienced in dealing with ambiguity and adapting to changing circumstances.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.