11 Jul Internal Communications Executive | Tier-1 Global Law Firm
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1130762
- World leading team and firm with a focus on collaboration and innovation
- Develop and execute internal campaigns to engage internal audiences
- Global firm, global team
Dalton Handley is working with a highly reputable, world leading and innovative law firm to source an experienced and high performing Internal Communications Executive to be an ambassador for the internal communications team and drive engaging campaigns across the firm.
- Help design and execute employee engagement communication campaigns and experiences that bring people together in new and engaging ways.
- Develop internal communication strategies and plans for the firm’s internal audiences, to meet specified communication objectives.
- Develop campaign narratives that support the firm’s strategy, culture and goals.
- Support the deployment of global programs by developing internal communications that inspire and drive awareness, participation and action.
- Assemble, source and produce written and visual content for internal communications channels, including the intranet and regular newsletters.
- Input communication activities into the internal communications content planner, then identify and resolve message or timing conflicts.
- Assist with maintaining the intranet, including reviewing and drafting stories.
- Support logistical execution of communications campaign and ensuring deadlines are met.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum two years’ communications experience in professional services or B2B environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Communications, Journalism or other relevant degree.
- Exceptional communications skills with an impeccable attention to detail.
- A passionate storyteller.
- A creative thinker, with the ability to translate business strategies into engaging communications and adapt style to suit different channels or audiences.
- Curious and able to learn quickly.
- Passionate about engaging employees in all roles and locations across the firm.
- Highly proactive.
- Eye for visuals and ability to create dynamic content.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Comfortable working with teams in different geographic locations and time zones.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.