17 Oct Senior Business Development Manager | Tier One Professional Services Firm | Sydney
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 279997/8
- Join a tier-1 professional services firm
- Lead BD initiatives for a collection of exciting and innovative practice groups
- Forward thinking and sophisticated MBD function
- Suited to a manager stepping up or an established senior manager
- Supported by a team of two
- Generous salary package
As a leading recruitment firm in the professional services marketing and business development arena, Dalton Handley is partnering with a truly tier-1 professional service firm to recruit a senior business development manager to join the firm at an exciting time in their growth journey.
Leading BD initiatives and strategy for the Technology, IP and Digitalisation partners, this role will hold a prominent, influential and strategic role within the firm.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will take responsibility for driving opportunities across the newly formed Tech + IP Group and on matters of digitalisation across the firm. In conjunction with the Director of Business Development, Tech + IP Business Development Manager, Business Development Executive and broader Business Development team, you will identify opportunities for revenue growth and market position. Other key responsibilities include:
- play a client relationship management role with certain strategic clients, including coaching on and advocating the client relationship management tools available
- conduct client feedback (relationship, matter and tender feedback) to continually improve the firm’s service offering and to gain further insights into the client’s business.
- implementing business development initiatives, including new client initiatives and integrated campaigns through the alignment of capability, market opportunity and target clients
- identifying publishing, media and speaking opportunities, and providing partners and lawyers with support in pursuing these opportunities
- working with relevant industry bodies to maximise client engagement opportunities
- working with the Legal, Knowledge and Marketing teams to develop and deliver marketing campaigns that support the growth of the practice group and our digitalisation profile across the Australian legal market
- coaching secondees prior to and post secondment
- advising on international business development trips and support the team to prepare relevant resources
- understanding the market and stay across client and competitor activity, advising stakeholders and colleagues appropriately
- encouraging the sharing of client intelligence, lessons learned and best practice BD across the firm
This is an exceptional opportunity for an established senior business development manager or ambitious and high performing manager to join one of the leading firms in the market and enjoy working as part of a high-performance culture while enjoying a range of additional benefits, market leading remuneration and a performance related bonus scheme.
To apply, please contact Charles Handley on 0499 956 666 or email email@example.comEMAIL CHARLES