20 Jul Senior BD Manager – Energy and Projects | Global Consulting Practice
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth Australia | Job ID: 1258100
- Senior, client facing and market-leading role
- Drive the Energy Sector and the Global Projects Division
- Be part of a truly global, innovative and progressive firm
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most innovative consulting firms, is known for its dynamic, forward-thinking and inspiring culture.
The Senior BD Manager will be responsible for strategy and planning, opportunity management, client management and practice management of the firm’s Projects Division and the Energy industry and practice.
- Providing commercial advice on the development and execution of the Energy and Projects strategic plans.
- Serving as a member of the Energy and Projects leadership teams.
- Driving and managing the effective execution of the go-to-market-strategy.
- Managing specified key client accounts, ensuring relationships and growth targets are met or exceeded year-on-year.
- Ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements and internal policies.
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in a professional services BD environment (7+ years’ experience).
- Demonstrated leadership experience for both coaching teams and managing major projects and/or initiatives.
- Commercial awareness and an innovative mind-set for developing and evolving ways of working.
- Enthusiastic and proactive, with the ability to work to tight deadlines and manage multiple projects and activities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to effectively interact with peers and influence internal clients including senior stakeholders.
- Strategic thinker with strong focus on execution.
- Ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with BD, fee earners and other functions.
- Previous experience in a client facing capacity.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at email@example.com or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.