26 Apr Senior BD Executive – Real Estate | Global Consulting Practice
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Perth Australia | Job ID: 1361361
- Fantastic step-up to Senior BD Executive
- Work with an experienced SBDM in driving the Real Estate practice across Australia
- Be part of a truly global, innovative and progressive firm
Our client, one of the world’s largest and most innovative consulting firms, is known for its dynamic, forward-thinking and inspiring culture.
The Senior BD Executive will be responsible for assisting the Senior BD Manager in driving strategy and planning, opportunity management, client management and practice management of the firm’s global Real Estate practice.
You will be working with the Senior BD Manager for Real Estate in:
- Providing commercial advice on the development and execution of the Real Estate strategic plans
- Driving and managing the effective execution of the go-to-market-strategy
- Managing specified key client accounts, ensuring relationships and growth targets are met or exceeded year-on-year
Required skills and qualifications
- Previous experience in a professional services BD environment (4+ years’ experience)
- Tertiary qualification in business or related relevant field
- Experience supporting Real Estate or Construction practices preferred
- Demonstrated experience of leading and coaching teams on pursuits and clients
- Commercial awareness and ability to bring the client’s perspective into the frame
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to manage internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Gravitas, authority, diplomacy and strong communication and influencing skills
- Strategic thinker with strong focus on execution
- Ability to build positive and collaborative working relationships with the BD and legal team
- Previous client facing experience preferred
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at email@example.com or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.