15 May Communications Executive | Leading Australian Law Firm
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1364546
- Drive PR and communications initiatives across Australia, working with an outstanding Head of Communications
- Be part of one of Australia’s most recognised, high-profile and reputable firms
- Fantastic opportunity to step up into this Executive role
Our client is one Australia’s most recognisable and highly regarded law firms.
With an ambitious growth strategy, impressive team and supportive culture – the right candidate will have endless opportunities to thrive in this entrepreneurial environment.
Reporting into the Head of Communications, this role will support on all elements within public relations, internal communications and external communications. You’ll also have exposure to marketing and content campaigns, and be involved in digital.
Required skills and qualifications
- Professional services marketing and/or communications experience (4+ years’ experience).
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communication, business, commerce or a related discipline.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Digitally savvy with experience using internal and external social channels.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Takes ownership of tasks, can meet deadlines and thrives under pressure.
- Strong stakeholder management skills and the ability to work with different people at all levels.
- Down to earth, humble and enjoys what they do.
A detailed Job Description can be provided upon request.
If you are an ambitious professional services marketer in search of a career defining opportunity, or if you would simply like to know more about current market trends including salary levels, please get in touch by contacting Charles Handley for further information and to apply on email@example.com