20 Dec Client & BD Manager | Growing National Law Firm
Location: Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane, Australia | Job ID: 1177812
- Highly successful and growing national law practice with a fantastic culture
- Outstanding opportunity for an ambitious BD Advisor stepping up
- Drive client-centric and dynamic BD initiatives with business leaders
We are working with one of Australia’s most highly successful national legal practice with international reach. Firm values of loyalty, respect, balance and integrity underpin everything they do and is what makes them unique in the market. With a drive to continually improve, our client aims to be leaders in all that they do and sees the Business Development and Marketing function at the core of its future success.
Due to changes in the team, we are looking for an BD and Client professional to work alongside their Property and Construction teams – working closely with partners on developing and executing BD strategies.
- Working with designated partners and teams across the practice to develop and execute the BD & Marketing strategic plans for the Property and Construction teams, including day to day sales and marketing campaigns, advice around market analysis, in market profiling and client pursuits.
- Manage strategic client relationships across the firm’s key client program, working closely with the client partners and other BD colleagues.
- Lead and manage strategic pursuits, capability statements, tenders and proposals.
- Drive ad-hoc projects including marketing budget planning, directory submissions, large campaigns etc.
- Provide support to the BD Director on team projects.
- Work alongside the communications team to drive media campaigns; award submissions; online and social media activities; and other relevant communications activities and materials.
- Work alongside the Director of Marketing & BD and Communications Manager to ensure brand activities align with related BD activity, practice and individual practice group levels.
Required skills and qualifications
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, business or communications.
- Sound understanding of professional services firm marketing theory and related concepts/structures/activities.
- Proven experience in working with business areas and practice groups to progress BD, marketing and CRM-specific strategies and activities.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to manage competing priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent customer service and client-centric work ethic.
- A team player with strong verbal and written communication skills.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY