28 Mar Business Development & Marketing Coordinator | Boutique leader
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1190981
- Fantastic opportunity to join a consulting firm who are leaders in their field
- Excellent career progression with the opportunity to work with top tier professionals
- Support on all BD and marketing initiatives; learning from an experienced and supportive leader
We are working with a leading Australian insurance consulting firm who, through rapid expansion, is seeking a driven, motivated and enthusiastic BD and Marketing Coordinator to join their high-performing team.
- Implementing the firm’s directories and awards submissions strategy, and leading the preparation and coordination of these submissions (including post-submission analysis of our performance) with the goal of achieving high directory rankings and strong brand recognition.
- Overseeing the logistics for corporate sponsorships and memberships including associated events and working with internal and external stakeholders to best leverage these investments.
- Coordinating and project managing events, such as client seminars, webinars, entertainment, and meetings.
- Producing BD and marketing materials including client communications, capability statements and general collateral, in accordance with our brand guidelines.
- Undertaking market research to support initiatives and proactively managing our competitor analysis, with the aim of sharing industry best practice.
- Engaging with the firm’s marketing infrastructure such as CRM, EDM and relationship mapping tools to ensure these are an accurate reflection of the firm’s relationships and BD activity.
- Coordination of client gifts.
- General support on bids, activity associated with client and BD plans, and other marketing initiatives.
Required skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position.
- High level of proficiency on Microsoft Office, CRM and EDM tools.
- Highly organised and ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work on multiple projects at any given time with both internal and external resources.
- You are self-motivated, able to work at pace and hungry to provide excellent service.
- You have great people skills and an ability to work well in a team environment.
- You will have a healthy degree of autonomy and possess a ‘self-starter’ attitude who loves a challenge.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team for more information at email@example.com or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.