13 Mar Business Development Manager – IP | Leading APAC firm
Posted at 08:04h in Account management and CRM, Australia, Business development, Location, Permanent, Role type, Specialisation
Location: Sydney, Brisbane or Melbourne Australia | Job ID: 1348745
- Drive BD strategy across Australia in this leading IP firm
- Pursue opportunities and deepen client relationships
- Fantastic opportunity for a proactive and ambitious Adviser stepping up to Manager
Our client is an ASX-listed leader in Intellectual Property services and a fast-growing group of companies.
Reporting into the Head of Business Development, you will work with the business across Australia to deliver the client and BD strategies to reach growth objectives.
- Provide advice to develop and execute the firm’s strategy.
- Create, implement and execute business development plans and initiatives that align with the firm’s strategic goals.
- Work with designated practice(s) to drive the BD and strategic plans including day to day business development, market analysis, market profiling and client pursuits.
- Become equipped with expert sector/industry knowledge to identify, qualify and drive the pursuit of opportunities.
- Manage strategic client relationships across the firm’s key client program, working closely with the client Principals and other business development colleagues to deliver successful outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the central Marketing team.
Required skills and qualifications
- 4+ years’ professional services business development experience.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and written skills.
- Team player and strong influencer.
- Exceptional people leadership skills.
- Drive and ambition to truly make this role your own.
- Marketing, business or legal qualifications with be regarded favourably.
For more information, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.
Australia and Asia
D: +61 2 8042 7972
M: +61 414 758 956
LinkedIn | Bio