18 Dec Business Development Coordinator | Leading Global Law Firm
Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1287283
- Fantastic entry-level role
- Work alongside an experienced Manager and leading Partners
- Collaborative, high-performing and dynamic team
- Flexible workplace, supportive culture
Our client is a global leader in legal services. With ASX-listed clients and an enviable reputation, our client is searching for an experienced Business Development Coordinator to work alongside an experienced manager in driving BD strategy for their Corporate/M&A and Asset Finance team.
This role is an excellent opportunity for candidates stepping up into a Coordinator role who want to be part of growing brand and client base across Asia Pacific and globally.
- In conjunction with the Market Development team, liaising with partners, practice group members and client teams on client growth initiatives.
- Assisting with project managing pursuits which includes the production of capability statements, responses to requests for tender, flyers, contact cards and other marketing materials.
- Researching, analysing and reporting on various industries and clients including participating in global industry meetings and minute preparation.
- Maintaining experience credentials in a global database including updating lawyer CVs.
- Assisting with the preparation of submissions for legal directories, awards and league tables.
- Assisting with the management of memberships, sponsorships and organising a range of client events.
- Working with our CRM system, InterAction and eMarketing software Tikit to facilitate distribution of legal alerts, publications and event invitations.
- Providing support to post and manage content on the firm’s global website.
- Organising and assisting with profile building activities such as blogs and social media.
- Tracking of merchandise and marketing materials for the Sydney Market Development team.
- Providing support for local market development activities in Australia, Asia and across the global platform.
Required skills and qualifications
- 1+ years’ experience within business development and marketing teams in the professional services environment (ideally in a legal environment).
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage competing deadlines.
- Collaborative and able to work in a team to get things done.
- Practical and proactive in your approach.
- Demonstrate strong problem solving skills.
- A high level of attention to detail is required.
- Excellent organisation, time management and communication skills.
- Marketing, business or legal qualifications with be regarded favourably.
For more information, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.
Australia and Asia
D: +61 2 8042 7972
M: +61 414 758 956
LinkedIn | Bio