01 Oct Business Development Coordinator | Esteemed Global Consulting Firm
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1161958
- Fantastic opportunity to join a high performing global consulting firm
- Excellent career progression with the opportunity to work with leading technical experts in Australia and globally
- Supportive and collaborative team
We are working with a global leader to find a driven and creative BD Coordinator to join their fantastic team in Australia. Working alongside the BD Manager, you will help drive revenue-generating BD initiatives across Australia.
- In conjunction with the BD Development team, liaising with partners, practice group members and client teams on client growth initiatives.
- Assisting with project managing pursuits which includes the production of capability statements, responses to requests for tender, flyers, contact cards and other marketing materials.
- Researching, analysing and reporting on various industries and clients including participating in global industry meetings and minute preparation.
- Maintaining experience credentials in a global database including updating CVs.
- Assisting with the preparation of submissions for directories, awards and league tables.
- Assisting with the management of memberships, sponsorships and organising a range of client events.
- Working with the CRM system, InterAction and eMarketing software Tikit to facilitate distribution of legal alerts, publications and event invitations.
- Providing support to post and manage content on the firm’s global website.
- Organising and assisting with profile building activities such as blogs and social media.
- Tracking of merchandise and marketing materials for the Sydney BD team.
- Providing support for local market development activities in Australia and Asia.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in professional services.
- Self-starter who will identify, take accountability for, and follow through on potential opportunities and initiatives.
- Enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ and proactive attitude – this is critical to the success of this role.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Ability to work autonomously when required as well as the ability to work within a team and take direction from others.
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY