21 Feb BD Coordinators, Executives and Advisers | Multiple roles with various law firms | Opportunities to step up
Locations: Sydney and Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1112231
- Opportunities range from Coordinator to Senior Adviser/Junior Manager
- Various opportunities with a range of law firms of different sizes
- Mixture of generalist and specialist roles across various practice areas
- Candidates from assistant to senior adviser level are encouraged to get in touch
- Part-time roles available
As a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in professional services business development and marketing, Dalton Handley has an extremely strong and long standing network of clients within the legal sector. As the market is now in full swing with law firms seeing considerable revenue growth and extensive opportunities to win new work and further their client relationships, the demand for talented business development and marketing coordinators, executives and advisers.
We are actively recruiting opportunities with a range of firms from global tier-1 powerhouses to national firms offering fantastic development opportunities and a chance to step up to the next level and secure a great pay rise. If you are looking to take the next step, a brand uplift by moving to a larger firm or if you are simply ready for a change, we would love to hear from you.
The specific responsibilities for these roles vary from firm to firm, however a common theme across all of these roles will be to work in a strategic capacity with partners to:
- Support the execution of business development plans
- Assist business development managers with enhancing the BD skills of lawyers and partners
- Support the management of strategic client accounts including client reporting
- Conduct background research on key industries and clients to provide summary recommendations to BDMs
- Execute on strategic profile raising campaigns including leading the delivery of digital client publications
- Working with events teams to conceptualise, develop and manage key client and industry events
- Assist with thought leadership projects including development of content and coordination of delivery via various channels
- Play a key role in the proposal management process
- Develop and coordinate BD and marketing materials including client communications, capability statements and collateral
- Manage directory and award submissions processes and report on outcomes
- 2 to 7 years’ proven experience in business development and/or marketing roles ideally with some experience in legal practice, however candidates from broader professional services are encouraged to apply.
- Tertiary qualified in a related discipline.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Commercially astute with a proven ability to innovate and apply new ideas that achieve results.
If you are an ambitious professional services marketer in search of a career defining opportunity, or if you would simply like to know more about current market trends including salary levels, please get in touch by contacting Vicky Feros or Charles Handley for further information and to apply.