20 Dec BD and Pursuit Lead | Australian Engineering Consulting Firm
Location: Melbourne or Canberra, Australia | Job ID: 1164906
- Outstanding opportunity to join a growing, employee-owned engineering consulting firm
- Drive BD and pursuits across Australia, with a focus on key clients
- Truly unique and exciting opportunity to help grow this people-focused firm
- Lead BD and client strategy, having a seat at the table and working alongside the executive team
We are working with a national, employee-owned engineering consulting firm, offering a full range of specialist engineering services across multiple sectors. Known for their incredible workplace culture, our client rewards and recognises people who best represent the company’s values of excellence, passion, caring, integrity, collaboration and courage.
There has never been a better time to join. Be part of and help drive growth across Australia by securing significant opportunities for the firm. You will be responsible for the development of pursuit plans, Bid Strategy, Bid Structure & message creation, whilst tracking major opportunities in the region. Working with local BD teams, you will develop strategies to position the firm favourably and assist regional BD teams in wider Bid Strategy development.
- Facilitate the implementation of the Pursuit plan process within each of the targeted key clients, working with internal stakeholders to identify key strategies.
- Lead the development of the bid through creation of a unique selling proposition that provides clear differentiation.
- Develop key selling messages, write key content and format & present bid attractively.
- Own the bid management for your region to drive improved win rates.
- Work with internal stakeholders to identify and track opportunities.
Required skills and qualifications
- Demonstrable recent experience in bid management in an engineering consultancy, construction or professional services environment.
- Practical working knowledge of bid process, including identification of effective bid strategies and the development of delivery processes.
- A flair for writing, demonstrated by previous success in taking technical information and presenting and formatting it logically.
- Capable with MS Suite, including Word and Power Point. Understand use of graphic tools to manage images.
- Great communication skills with proven experience building influential relationships across various levels of business.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY