23 Aug Client Relationship Manager | Global Innovative Law Firm
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1145549
- Manage the firms platinum accounts
- Senior, strategic and truly client-facing relationship management role
- Focus on developing client growth strategy, partner coaching and direct client engagement
- Supported by a well-resourced and global team including bids, operations and marketing
- Form a key part of a sophisticated global client strategy team
- 10+ years’ experience in client account management or relevant BD
One of the world’s most esteemed law firms, our client has recently embarked on a period of strategic change within their business development and marketing function at a global level. Strategic client growth experts who will work closely with both Client Relationship Partners (CRPs) and directly with clients form a key pillar of this firm’s global growth agenda.
Reporting to a talented and highly regarded leader and supported by a well-resourced broader team, including a regional bidding team, this senior role is charged with developing client strategies to ensure profitable revenue growth from the firm’s most platinum accounts.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with dedicated experience in client growth seeking a role at a more senior level, or a senior BDM ready to build on their relevant client skills in a specialist capacity.
- Jointly develop client strategies for profitable revenue growth with the CRPs and client teams
- Support client teams in growing the firm’s relationship with prioritised divisions within the clients
- Identify client needs and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to convert key opportunities
- Promote client relationship management best practice and ensure that activity is strategic, proactive and targeted
- Develop an understanding of client priorities, ensuring the firm is responsive to client needs and bring insight into the client’s most pressing issues and opportunities
- Working with CRPs, develop an engaged and motivated core team that aligns to, and supports, key priorities
- Capture client feedback and liaise directly with client contacts on non-legal aspects of relationships
- Leverage the firm’s key initiatives and cross-practice service offerings
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients with proven results in developing strong client relationships, identifying and driving opportunities that directly contribute to revenue
- 10 or more years of client/account management or similar relevant BD experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Strategic thinker but also willing to roll up the sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation with strong executive presence
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build trusting relationships
- Familiarity with trends and issues that create opportunities to add value to the client’s business
- Ability to make clients and their needs a primary focus; initiates, builds and sustains productive client relationships resulting in quality service and client satisfaction
- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, shows an air of confidence, and deals comfortably with clients and colleagues at the highest levels, interacts appropriately and strategically with clients
- Inherent drive to succeed, and proven ability to develop and execute solutions to short term barriers and setbacks
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY