02 Apr Consultant – Professional Services Recruitment | OTE $120k p.a. | Client facing account management role
Location: Sydney | Job ID: 842802
About Dalton Handley
As Australia’s leading recruitment firm in professional services by market share and reputation, Dalton Handley specialises in business development (BD), marketing and communications recruitment. We provide our clients with honest advice, ethical service and exceptional opportunities.
Following our continued success and strong growth, we are seeking an ambitious, motivated, intelligent and client-centric professional to join our high-performing team and share in our future growth.
This exciting and rewarding client-facing role with substantial earning potential (up to OTE $120k p.a.) is an excellent opportunity for a legal BD or HR professional at Adviser/Executive or Manager level seeking to take their career to the next level. Working with the Dalton Handley Directors across Australia, you will immerse yourself in the world of professional services BD whilst connecting employers and job seekers across the market, providing consultative advice and insights to further your key relationships. In this fast-paced, diverse and intellectually stimulating environment, you will build exceptionally strong relationships and regularly work with like-minded individuals.
You will have access to the best of the best as you engage with our enviable client portfolio of top-tier, global and leading Australian organisations. In addition, you will be backed by our strong candidate referral network and supported by our reputation as the leading recruitment firm in the industry.
Role description and responsibilities
- Day-to-day recruitment process management, including formally interviewing candidates, presenting candidates to clients plus all general candidate communication
- Management of a warm portfolio of high-value tier-1 professional services clients
- Consult directly to the industry you know and enjoy
- Pure account management and client growth responsibilities with no cold selling
- Drive the firm profile across the market by developing and participating in thought leadership, industry networking events and seminars
- Be an advocate for the firm while increasing your candidate network
- Support the Directors on firm projects, such as targeting new markets and increasing the firm profile through marketing initiatives
- Develop and manage your own client relationships
Required skills and qualifications
- 3-7 years’ experience in a marketing, business development or human resources role in professional services, ideally in legal
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an outstanding attention to detail
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with the ability and confidence to influence, persuade and negotiate
What we are looking for
As a firm, we are dedicated to the growth and development of our people. We are looking for similar-minded, curious and energetic professionals to grow with us and build a successful and fulfilling career.
If you share the following qualities, we want to hear from you!:
- Dedicated to your career and hungry for professional success
- Client-centric with a strong work ethic, particularly in providing ethical and meaningful advice to both candidates and clients
- Have a curious mind and eager to immerse yourself in the market; become an expert and trusted adviser to your clients
- Be outgoing and tenacious and present with credibility, confidence and polish
- Possess a commercial mind-set with the ability to pursue opportunities
- Be hands-on and work well in a close-knit, small business environment
- Resilient and self-motivating with the ability to work autonomously with a large degree of flexibility and adaptability
- Enthusiastic, aware, empathic, humble and genuine with a good sense of humour
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Charles Handley or Vicky Feros on +61 2 8042 7979 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dalton Handley is an international recruitment company dedicated to sourcing business development, marketing and communications talent for professional services firms across Australia with key alliance partner recruitment companies in Asia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.daltonhandley.com.