18 Mar Senior-level Client Development opportunity | Leading law firm
Location: Melbourne or Sydney | Job ID: 814942
- Prominent and influential client strategy and account development opportunity
- Suited to a senior client or BD and client specialist capable of driving a best practice client framework
- Work closely with partners and directly with clients to drive revenue
- Highly innovative, premium law firm
Known for innovation, client centricity and world-class lawyers, this premium firm is strategic, creative, flexible and works seamlessly to fulfil their clients’ needs. A rare opportunity for a strategic, highly commercial and ambitious individual contribute to shaping the firm’s client framework strategic level and manage two key strategic clients has arisen and can be based in Sydney or Melbourne.
By joining this well-resourced and high-calibre client relationship management function, the successful candidate will play a key role in driving an exciting growth phase for the firm, working directly with leadership and clients in doing so. This role will work collaboratively with the Head of Clients to further develop and enhance the firm’s client relationship management framework, which will include visibility over portfolio management and input into the Client Relationship Partner program and the development of a ‘best practice’ Client Service Team framework.
Working with a highly experienced and influential leadership team, this senior role will contribute to the firm’s market share, client retention and development initiatives by:
- Developing and enhancing of the firm’s client relationship management framework
- Developing and rolling out of a client relationship management change management agenda
- Meeting with clients, both legal and commercial
- Sharing information and executing on opportunities. Connecting dots around the firm to maximise opportunities and create solutions
- Bringing insight to partners and the Client Service Team on revenue generation and relationship development (this requires a deep understanding of the client, their industry, their competitors and the firm)
- Liaising across Business Services to meet client needs and deepen relationships
- Managing non-legal client requests (e.g. secondments, reporting, L&D etc)’.
- Partner pre-meeting coaching and follow up (including sales coaching)
- Working with Finance on improvement to metrics etc rate realisation and profitability
- Influencing Partners to action
- Client management training and continuous development of best practice
This opportunity will suit candidates from leading professional services firms or other sophisticated B2B services businesses bringing:
- Strategic and tactical client relationship management experience
- Sales theory and strategy
- Coaching skills
- Project management and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Advanced business writing skills
- People management skills
- Research and analytical skills
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Charles Handley on +61 2 8042 7970 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dalton Handley is an international recruitment company dedicated to sourcing business development, marketing and communications talent for professional services firms across Australia with key alliance partner recruitment companies in Asia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.daltonhandley.com.