10 May National Marketing and Communications Manager | National Professional Services Firm
Location: Melbourne or Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 854017
- Senior role reporting to COO with event, design and comms support
- Work along-side a well-resourced BD and client function
- Growing national firm with a supportive and friendly culture
- Very competitive remuneration
Our client is a national law firm with over 300 staff across all the major capital cities in Australia. Having doubled in size since 2014, this firm is high performing and ambitious, poised for further growth. The firm has a formidable reputation within a few key areas of expertise: insurance and health, property and commercial, and family law.
With a strong history as a successful Brisbane based practice, in recent years, the firm has opened offices in Sydney, Melbourne Perth and beyond. It’s currently an exciting time in the firm’s development, with interstate expansion, as well as a number of other new initiatives and significant projects underway, which the successful candidate will drive from a marketing perspective.
The National Marketing & Communications Manager will join the team in either the Sydney or Brisbane office, working alongside the National Client Development Manager, broader BD and marketing team members such as the designer, event manager and comms exec, and will report directly to the COO.
The role will work closely with, and manage, a dedicated and enthusiastic team in order to undertake a broad range of marketing and communications duties.
- developing and implementing an annual marketing and communications plan to a budget;
- assisting senior practitioners in evaluating and preparing award submissions;
- website copy, design and maintenance;
- managing public relations/media and internal/external communications;
- driving online/digital marketing and social media strategies;
- ensuring the consistent application of corporate branding;
- developing new marketing initiatives;
- overseeing events, sponsorships, professional memberships, client entertainment, mail list and merchandise; and
- driving the roll-out of national initiatives.
Required skills and experience
- a degree in marketing/communications (or similar);
- proven ability to liaise and communicate effectively with colleagues at all levels and to manage staff;
- excellent persuasive verbal and written communication skills with good attention to detail;
- a ‘can do’ attitude supported by well-developed time/project management skills;
- an interest in innovation and digital marketing in the context of professional services marketing;
- previous management experience in a comparable position; and
- a background within legal or another professional services environment.
While continuing to grow, the firm still has a very collegiate and friendly team environment and all staff are valued for their contribution. In recognition of this, all full-time staff enjoy every second Friday afternoon off.
For a more information including a detailed job description, please contact please get in contact with Charles Handley on +61 2 8042 7970 or email your CV to email@example.com.
Dalton Handley is an international recruitment company dedicated to sourcing business development, marketing and communications talent for professional services firms across Australia with key alliance partner recruitment companies in Asia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.daltonhandley.com.