18 Mar Client Relationship Management opportunity | Truly client facing role with premium law firm
Location: Melbourne or Sydney | Job ID: 747396
- Rare client facing account development opportunity
- Mandate to be a business partner alongside CRPs to generate revenue
- Suited to a current manager or senior manager in the legal sector, or senior manager in Big4
- Premium law firm embracing innovation to drive growth
Opportunities for senior, commercial and ambitious individuals to take on a dedicated, strategic client-facing role managing a select portfolio of key clients, including premium blue-chip accounts for one of the most highly-regarded, profitable and successful law firms in the Asia Pacific region are rare. Known for innovation, client centricity and world-class lawyers, this premium firm is strategic, creative, flexible and works seamlessly to fulfil their clients’ needs. By joining this sophisticated, well-resourced and high-calibre client relationship management function, you will be part of the firm’s exciting growth phase and work directly with leadership and clients.
We are searching for a Client Relationship/Development Manager to work closely with both partners and clients directly to drive revenue growth through the firm’s client relationship management framework and the identification and management of new revenue opportunities.
Reporting to a highly experienced and influential leadership team, this senior role will contribute to the firm’s market share, client retention and development initiatives by:
- Meeting with clients, both legal and commercial
- Sharing information and executing on opportunities. Connecting dots around the firm to maximise opportunities and create solutions
- Bringing insight to partners and the Client Service Team on revenue generation and relationship development (this requires a deep understanding of the client, their industry, their competitors and the firm)
- Liaising across Business Services to meet client needs and deepen relationships
- Managing non-legal client requests (e.g. secondments, reporting, L&D etc)
- Tenders, credentials, pitches – at a strategic level; when appropriate being ‘hands on’.
- Partner pre-meeting coaching and follow up (including sales coaching)
- Working with Finance on improvement to metrics etc rate realisation and profitability
- Influencing Partners to action
- Client management training and continuous development of best practice
This opportunity will suit candidates from tier-1 professional services firms or other sophisticated B2B services businesses bringing:
- Strategic and tactical client relationship management experience
- Sales theory and strategy
- Coaching skills
- Project management and facilitation skills
- Stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Advanced business writing skills
- People management skills
- Research and analytical skills
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Charles Handley on +61 2 8042 7970 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dalton Handley is an international recruitment company dedicated to sourcing business development, marketing and communications talent for professional services firms across Australia with key alliance partner recruitment companies in Asia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.daltonhandley.com.