08 Feb Senior-level Client Relationship Manager | Global Professional Services Firm
Location: Canberra, Sydney or Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1069338
- Senior, strategic and truly client-facing relationship management role
- Focus on developing client growth strategy, partner coaching and direct client engagement
- Supported by a well-resourced and growing bid delivery team
- Form a key part of a sophisticated global client strategy team
- 10+ years’ experience in client account management or relevant BD
One of the world’s most esteemed professional services firms, our client has recently embarked on a period of strategic change within their business development and marketing function at a global level. Strategic client growth experts who will work closely with both Client Relationship Partners (CRPs) and directly with clients form a key pillar of this firm’s global growth agenda.
Reporting to a talented and highly regarded leader and supported by a well-resourced broader team, including a regional bidding team, this senior role is charged with developing the client strategy to ensure profitable revenue growth from one of the firm’s most important accounts.
This opportunity would suit a candidate with dedicated experience in client growth seeking a role at a more senior level, or a senior BDM ready to build on their relevant client skills in a specialist capacity.
- Jointly develop client strategy for profitable revenue growth with the CRPs and client teams
- Support client teams in growing the firm’s relationship with prioritised divisions within the client
- Identify client needs and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to convert key opportunities
- Promote client relationship management best practice and ensure that activity is strategic, proactive and targeted
- Develop an understanding of client priorities, ensuring the firm is responsive to client needs and bring insight into the client’s most pressing issues and opportunities
- Working with CRPs, develop an engaged and motivated core team that aligns to, and supports, key priorities
- Capture client feedback and liaise directly with client contacts on non-legal aspects of relationships
- Leverage the firm’s key initiatives and cross-practice service offerings
- Demonstrated experience in managing multiple clients with proven results in developing strong client relationships, identifying and driving opportunities that directly contribute to revenue
- 10 or more years of client/account management or similar relevant BD experience, ideally gained within a professional services environment
- Strategic thinker but also willing to roll up the sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation with strong executive presence
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to build trusting relationships
- Familiarity with trends and issues that create opportunities to add value to the client’s business
- Ability to make clients and their needs a primary focus; initiates, builds and sustains productive client relationships resulting in quality service and client satisfaction
- Creates a good first impression, commands attention and respect, shows an air of confidence, and deals comfortably with clients and colleagues at the highest levels, interacts appropriately and strategically with clients
- Inherent drive to succeed, and proven ability to develop and execute solutions to short term barriers and setbacks
For more information, please send your CV in confidence to a member of the Dalton Handley team.