20 May Marketing Executive | Leading National Law Firm | Work directly with CMO
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 857023
- Join a supportive and fun national law firm
- Learn from working directly with a fantastic Chief Marketing Officer
- Broader and varied marketing role spanning campaigns, online, events etc
Our client is a multi-disciplinary law firm currently looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Marketing Executive to join the team on a permanent basis.
As a firm committed to growth and the provision of commercial results for their clients, this role will play an integral part in supporting a highly regarded CMO with a range of varied activities.
You will support the CMO with developing and rolling out campaigns, marketing collateral, online content e.g. Linkedin and website content, event management, coordinating client tenders, creating presentations and other ad-hoc tasks.
About the role
- Supporting the CMO with marketing initiatives;
- preparing marketing collaterals;
- building strong internal relationships with partners;
- managing staff photos and profiles for the website;
- editing internal and external communications including website, social media and intranet;
- generating relevant legal articles;
- assisting with the coordination of client events and firm-wide social events;
- able to work in a team but also autonomously with no supervision; and
- have a passion in marketing in the legal sector;
- experience in similar marketing position in a sophisticated services environment;
- strong oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills;
- ability to work well with others;
- strong work ethic and take pride in your work;
- strong computer skills with previous experience using PowerPoint and other software;
- methodical approach to tasks and ability to forward client-centric initiatives; and
- friendly, team-oriented personality with excellent interpersonal skills.
For a more information including a detailed job description, please contact please get in contact with Charles Handley on +61 2 8042 7970 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dalton Handley is an international recruitment company dedicated to sourcing business development, marketing and communications talent for professional services firms across Australia with key alliance partner recruitment companies in Asia and the United Kingdom. For more information visit www.daltonhandley.com.