01 Oct Marketing, Events and Communications Manager | Specialist Global Professional ServicesConsulting Firm | Part-time Available
Locations: Sydney, Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1161381
- Strategic role working with a close knit and supportive team
- Work closely with and learn from a highly regarded and experienced leader
- Enjoy true work life balance
- Opportunity to work four or five days
- Flexible home working policy available
A forward-thinking firm, our client isn’t afraid to bring challenging new perspectives to the table way beyond the traditional realm of professional services services. They empower their clients with a diverse range of ideas, tools and technology to make their lives easier, as well as delivering exceptional results, every time.
They believe that supporting individual growth and development puts us in the best position to attract and retain talented individuals. Regardless of role or level, everyone has access to virtual learning opportunities to help you develop your skills when you need to, wherever you are in the world.
As a result of continued growth, the firm is seeking a a Marketing & Communications Manager to join their Business Development and Marketing team, based in either Sydney or Melbourne.
Reporting to the APAC leader, as part of a tightly knit team, you will play a key role in supporting partners and lawyers across all Australian offices.
- Manage and have oversight of the firm’s seminars and client hospitality program including ensuring that a calendar of events is maintained & kept updated across all three offices. You will oversee/approve tasks carried out by the Advisor such as list management, preparation of invitations, email campaigns, venue management, catering, seminar packs, merchandise, collateral production, budgets and post-event follow up and feedback.
- Management of logistics for corporate sponsorships and provide marketing leverage in social and other channels
- Day to day oversight of corporate memberships and associated events
- Oversee the publication and distribution of all case notes, legal articles and commentary authored by Australian legal staff
- Facilitate local implementation and leverage of global publications and thought leadership initiatives, and support the development of local thought leadership aligned to strategic priorities
- Ensure that appropriate style guides are followed, utilising the firm’s document templates to produce formatted articles, reports and other collateral
- Project manage corporate photography schedule
- Produce and upload content for website updates and social media posts
- Ensure that marketing collateral including brochures and flyers and branded merchandise are accurate.
- Check & approve the distribution of media releases.
- Relevant degree or tertiary/vocational qualifications with over 5 years’ of relevant work experience in a similar corporate environment
- Effective marketing communications writing and editing skills, adaptable to various applications with excellent eye for detail
- Ability to lead PR events, and take responsibility for sponsorships, merchandising, website content and brochures to external clients.
- Strategic hands-on approach with the ability to direct others
- Prior experience in a professional services environment (either a law firm or a members’ organisation) is preferable
- Strong project management and planning skills, with the ability to manage multiple priorities at any one time
- Driven, highly organised and outcomes focused
- Flexible and adaptable, with a calm demeanour
- Strategic and pragmatic approach to stakeholder management
- Strong communicator – particularly with Partners and other senior members of staff.
- Familiarity with & prior experience using common marketing communications applications and platforms – such as email marketing, CRM, Web CMS, MS Word, LinkedIn, Instagram.
If you are an ambitious professional services marketer in search of a career defining opportunity, or if you would simply like to know more about current market trends including salary levels, please get in touch by contacting Vicky Feros or Charles Handley for further information and to apply.