26 Mar Marketing and Communications Coordinator | Premium boutique Australian Law Firm
Location: Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 946406
- Fantastic opportunity to join a highly specialised, boutique Australian law firm
- Work within a supportive and progressive team of marketing and business development professionals
- Varied role offering exposure to a range of firm-wide marketing projects and initiatives
- Close knit, high performing marketing team offering fantastic development and coaching for the right candidate
- Initial 12-month contract
Dalton Handley is working with one of Australia’s most established and well-respected law firms. They set industry benchmarks through their innovative approach, commitment to exceptional client service and commerciality of their advice. This is an exciting opportunity to join the firm in a diverse marketing and communications role.
Reporting directly to the Marketing and Business Development Manager and working
directly with partners, you will be instrumental in the implementation and delivery of firm-wide marketing and BD initiatives.
- Work closely with the entire team, covering all areas of marketing, business development, communications and events
- Coordinating and managing the submissions process for legal directories
- Maintaining the firm’s matter description database
- Drafting, editing and publishing content for the firm’s website and social media channels
- Creating and distributing email marketing campaigns
- Maintaining the team’s CRM database, including updating contact records and lists
- Assisting with client events as required.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in similar roles, ideally in a professional services firm or similarly complex stakeholder environment in a B2B business
- Enthusiastic, ‘can-do’ and proactive attitude – this is critical to the success of this role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously when required as well as ability to work within a team and take direction from others
- High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Lauren Jansen for further information and to apply.EMAIL LAUREN