20 Dec Internal Communications Specialist | Global professional services firm
Location: Sydney or Melbourne | Job ID: 1056139
- Design and execute the firms internal communications strategy
- Fantastic opportunity to join a world leader
- Global innovative firm with entrepreneurial spirit
- We are working exclusively with our client on this role
Our client is a global leader with an entrepreneurial spirit. Recognised as a global innovator, our client offers a different perspective to commercial thinking and the client experience. With access to a global platform and a team across 27 locations around the world, our client helps businesses understand local challenges, navigate through regional complexity, and find commercial solutions that deliver a competitive advantage for clients.
Working closely with the Head of Corporate Affairs, this role will be responsible for the design and execution of the firm’s internal communications strategy.
Providing specialist internal communications expertise, advice and management, this role will deliver high quality communications programs, activities and initiatives across a range of channels that are aligned to the firm’s strategic priorities and support people engagement and alignment.
- Support and embed the adoption of strategic projects across the firm by providing high quality, professional internal communication initiatives to drive greater engagement across the firm
- Develop and manage a suite of firmwide internal communication tools, templates, and guides to help improve engagement and understanding within the firm
- Draft communications for senior stakeholders, including the Executive Team
- Project management and coordination of firmwide communication initiatives
- Champion a consistent internal brand and internal key messaging
- Advise senior stakeholders on best practice communication frameworks
- Provide guidance on optimal timing of activities and delivery channels
- Research, analyse and prepare appropriate communication activities to improve the firm’s internal reputation and culture and ensure employees are kept informed of firm developments and initiatives
- Manage internal brand risk by working closely with the Head of Corporate Affairs to message external issues internally where required
- Input to firmwide change initiatives as required
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of communication initiatives
- Develop digital assets to support the delivery of communication activities
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary or equivalent qualification, or extensive previous experience and knowledge in the area of internal corporate communications and/or change management
- Excellent writing skills with proven experience writing for internal audiences
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute internal communication campaigns
- Experience working with digital platforms (eg. Sharepoint, WordPress)
- Experience working with e-marketing platforms desirable (eg. Eloqua)
- Experience or desire to learn basic video editing
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- A passion for internal staff engagement and contemporary culture change practices
- Project management and time management skills
- Capacity to multi-task and a flexible, proactive attitude
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.