21 Jul Global Communications Manager – Contract | Global Consulting Leader
Location: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane or Hong Kong | Job ID: 1134771
- Develop and implement a global communications strategy
- Work alongside the Global Leadership team, driving world-class initiatives
- Our client is one of the best in the market: innovative, high-performing, collaborative
- Thrive in this truly phenomenal business
Dalton Handley is working with a world leading, high-performing and innovative consulting firm to source an experienced Communications expert to drive the firm’s internal and external communications strategy across the globe.
You will work closely with the Global Head of Communications and the Global Leadership team in leading on the various communications initiatives across multiple channels, working with teams on the ground in each location.
This is a combined strategic/hands-on role where you will be working globally in one of the world’s best consulting firms.
- Draft all forms of communications both internally and externally, including opinion pieces, articles, media releases, speeches and talking points for external speaking engagements, content for thought leadership campaigns, firm updates and other ad hoc pieces
- Manage the content pipeline and develop the communications calendar, including various internal and external communications channels
- Manage all global media enquiries and proactively pitch stories to legal media
- Work closely and engage with key stakeholders across the business, identifying news and stories
- Manage and lead global profile raising and brand building initiatives.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant qualifications across communications, business, marketing, media or journalism
- 4-6 years’ communications experience, preferably within professional services
- Strong project and time management skills
- Excellent communications skills with strong attention to detail
- Relationships with journalists would be highly advantageous
- Demonstrated ability to execute communication campaigns
- Ability to build relationships and influence key stakeholders
- Project management and time management skills
- Cultural intelligence and experience working across regions
- Capacity to multi-task and a flexible, proactive attitude
- Highly collaborative and calm under pressure.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY