05 Mar Digital Marketing Advisor | Leading Independent Law Firm
Location: Melbourne or Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 950551
- Drive client and market engagement for a leading Australian firm
- Excellent career progression in a growing team
- Lead the development of and execute the firms digital marketing strategy
We have an opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Advisor to join the national Business Development, Marketing & Communications team of a leading Australian law firm. Reporting to the Marketing & Communications Manager, this role will play an integral role in the execution of the firm’s digital marketing strategy to drive client and market engagement.
- Work with the Marketing, Communications and Business Development teams to develop a digital marketing strategy.
- End to end management of the firm’s e-marketing publications across a wide range of channels including internal newsletters, client updates, thought leadership reports.
- Execute the digital stream of the firm’s go-to market sector campaigns, as well as the firm’s graduate, community, diversity and alumni initiatives.
- Optimise content across the firm’s core digital channels to increase search engine rankings, including the intranet, website and social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter).
- Increase traffic, lead generation, client engagement and reach, covering paid, owned and earned media across channels and platforms.
- Develop a reporting framework for monitoring and measuring the effectiveness of our digital strategy.
- Provide advice and optimise content across the firm’s core channels to increase profile.
- Proactively identify opportunities for digital media coverage.
- Develop and manage a schedule of regular digital content distribution.
- Filming, editing and publishing video content.
Required skills and qualifications
- Marketing, digital or communications tertiary qualification.
- Experience within a digital media role
- Demonstrated understanding of contemporary practice and trends in relation to digital and online communications.
- Demonstrated ability to execute digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience utilising data analytics to improve and/or modify communication plans.
- Experience with web and social media analytics.
- Experience in using all forms of digital media.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail and eye for detail.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Lauren Jansen for further information and to apply.EMAIL LAUREN