11 Jul Client Experience (CX) & Events Advisor | Leading Australian Law Firm
Location: Sydney, Australia | Job ID: 1265767
- Drive impactful and exciting events, end-to-end
- Support CX initiatives, working with an experienced manager
- Be part of a high-performing and collaborative BD and Marketing team
Our client, a leading Australian law firm, is known for their focus on people, high performance and a culture of respect, loyalty and integrity.
Based in Sydney, this role works alongside the national CX and Events Manager to drive impactful events across all groups within the business. You will also contribute to the CX program, creating real value to clients.
- Organise and run events and activities end-to-end, from research and concept development, marketing campaigns and budget considerations to being there on the day and post-event reporting.
- Own the Events Calendar and ensure all events are supporting strategic objectives and provide a measurable ROI.
- Contribute to the client experience program, including client surveys and marketing operations integrations.
- Contribute to broader profile-raising activities, sponsorships, video filming, marketing collateral, surveys and other BD-related initiatives.
Required skills and qualifications
- A minimum two years experience in event coordination.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing/Events, desirable.
- Experience in CRM software, email platforms, webinars and Microsoft Office.
- Experience with CX tools such as journey mapping and persona creation, desirable.
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with all levels and all teams.
- Eye for detail ad creative flair in conceptualising events.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills and initiatives.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a national team.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading engineering, legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team has over 30 years’ combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information or to register your interest, contact the Dalton Handley team at email@example.com or call +61 2 8042 7970.
All conversations will be treated in the strictest of confidence.