15 Nov Client Development Manager | Global ‘New Law’ Leader
Location: Sydney or Perth, Australia | Job ID: 1027014
- Thriving entrepreneurial business backed by a global brand
- Play a key role in driving strategic client relationships and developing new business
- Truly client facing with the ability to negotiate and consult with Heads of Legal
- Tremendous potential for career growth and development
- Initial 12-month contract
Our client is one of the world’s most recognisable firms in the legal sector; known for impeccable quality, client-first service, innovation and the ability to manage complex deals.
Committed to being the world’s most advanced law firm, our client is looking for an experienced Client Manager to join their team.
- Manage relationships with Heads of Legal, including consulting, advising and negotiating potential opportunities
- Drive new business within existing and new clients
- Directly manage key strategic client accounts, including all face-to-face client conversations, engagements and opportunities
- Effectively qualifying leads and new opportunities from existing and potential clients
- Run commercial negotiations with clients and consultants
- Develop, implement and manage strategic account plans for each key client
- Match key consultants with clients depending on opportunities, client briefs and/or pitching ideas
- Build relationships with consultants and continue to support consultants during projects
- Drive cross-selling opportunities across internal service lines, increasing leads and referrals
- Be a true advocate for the firm both internally and externally.
Skills and qualifications
- Degree qualified, or equivalent
- Strong client account management experience, ideally at Manager level in a professional services firm
- Proven experience in negotiating and influencing external clients, preferably Director level and above
- Entrepreneurial outlook and passion for continually improving processes and client delivery
- A proactive attitude with the drive and ambition to succeed
- Experience delivering excellent client service and building strong peer to peer relationships in a consultative sales role
- The ability to thrive in a fast paced and constantly changing entrepreneurial business
- Consultative listening skills coupled with the ability to negotiate, persuade and manage senior stakeholders
- Positive, engaging, commercial and a team player.
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY