18 Jan Business Development Executives and Advisers | Two Tier-1 Law Firms
Location: Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 13056135
- Multiple upcoming roles due to improving market conditions
- Opportunities with two prestigious, ambitious and high performing firms
- Specialised client and BD remits offering an opportunity to step up
- Join truly sophisticated and growing functions
- Salary levels range from $100k to $140k
- Candidates with between 3 and 6 years’ experience encouraged to make contact for more detail or an exploratory discussion
- Exclusive to Dalton Handley
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team have over 20 years’ experience and combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
Through engaging with two of our key legal services clients, both with tier-1 partners, well supported and regarded BD teams and a track record of strong performance during the recent recessionary period, we are currently engaging with candidates for some exciting Client, Business Development and Marketing roles, both live and imminent, suited to candidates with from 3 to 6 years’ in business development within professional services.
The levels and experience requirements for each of these varies between the two firms, so if you are at a relatively early stage of your career and looking for the next step, either into a more senior role or a larger firm, please contact us for a confidential, exploratory discussion.
Required skills and qualifications
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Commerce or relevant degree
- Previous experience in a professional services or business to business sales/development environment desired
- Excellent verbal and written communication – able to write clearly, concisely and to a high standard, with an excellent grasp of grammar and punctuation
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Commercial awareness and ability to bring the client’s perspective into the frame
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Charles Handley on +61 499 956 666 or email your CV to email@example.com.