10 Jun Business Development and Client Associate | Global Consulting Firm
Location: Sydney | Job ID: 863210
- Highly successful global leader in B2B consulting
- Fantastic opportunity for a Coordinator or Adviser stepping-up
- Genuine client facing role with the ability to drive real revenue growth
- High performing, commercial and intellectual environment with strong training and support
A global leader in B2B consulting is looking for a Business Development and Client Associate to join their team in Sydney. Working with prestigious clients across the world, you will build relationships and deliver key projects across the financial services sector.
- Build relationships with key clients and help them deliver on key projects, including attending client meetings
- Client and industry research, including making recommendations and spotting opportunities
- Focus on building relationships internally with other teams, spotting opportunities for cross-selling
- Work alongside the sales team in driving client growth and retention strategies
- Develop a close working relationship with subject matter experts, understanding their capabilities and technical knowledge
- Managing key client events, with a strong focus on ROI and collaboration.
Required skills and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications
- 2-4 years’ relevant experience, ideally in the B2B environment in business development, account management, analyst or consulting
- An understanding of the financial sector is desirable, but not essential
- Strong writing skills with a high attention to detail
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once
- Strong commercial acumen with experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in building productive relationships internally and externally.
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Vicky Feros for further information and to apply.EMAIL VICKY