05 Mar Bid Delivery Specialist | Leading Global Consultancy
Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 959467
- Global engineering design firm
- Bid delivery professional to support the Consulting Group
- Be at the forefront of turning exciting ideas into tangible reality
Our client is a company dedicated to shaping a better world and ensuring their clients receive smart design ideas with a social purpose. It is an exciting time to be a part of their journey as they experience unprecedented growth and success.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bid Delivery Specialist to support the bid process for the Consulting Group. Based out of Sydney or Melbourne, you will be coordinating the submission of bids in the respective city.
- Coordinate the bid process for small to medium-sized tenders, and support the process for large tenders, including bid scheduling, compliance and document production
- Drive continuous process improvement and success rates within the sector
- Work with strategy leaders and reviewers to ensure winning strategies are embedded in every tender
- Liaise and coordinate all key stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of priorities to deadlines
- Write content for non-technical aspects of bids
- Promote best practice initiatives
- Additional administrative support, including: project support, travel bookings event coordination, invoicing, report formatting, updating of financial systems.
Required skills and qualifications
- Have an interest in the industry and a passion for winning work
- Be a confident communicator and influencer, both verbal and written
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent
- Experience of having worked in the professional services sector
- Knowledge of bidding best practice, preferably within a similar field
- Experience in developing expressions of interest, proposals, reports, capability statements and other relevant documents desirable
- Highly competent user of the Microsoft Office suite.
For more information, including a more detailed job description, please contact Lauren Jansen for further information and to apply.EMAIL LAUREN