29 Mar Bid Delivery and Pursuit Executive | Leading Global Consultancy
Location: Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1076067
- Join a leading and global engineering design firm
- Bid delivery and pursuit professional to support the Buildings Group
- Be at the forefront of turning exciting ideas into tangible reality
Our client is a company dedicated to shaping a better world and ensuring their clients receive smart design ideas with a social purpose. It is an exciting time to be a part of their journey as they experience growth and success.
An opportunity has arisen for a Bid Delivery Executive to support the bid process and drive pursuits for the Buildings Group. Based out of Melbourne, you will be coordinating the submission of bids in the respective city.
- Drive a winning work culture in the VIC/SA Buildings business and work with leadership teams and regional and cross-sector peers to develop systems, processes, tools and resources to deliver a successful program of winning work at all levels
- Manage and implement best practice bidding and bid management processes
- Oversee, mentor and train local bid team member(s)
- Support effective decision making that aligns with local, regional and global strategy, ensuring bid reviews are taking place in accordance with bid policy and procedure in the VIC/SA office
- Provide coaching and advice to key staff across the VIC/SA business on proposal best practice and act as mentor for staff involved in bids/proposals
- Provide design leadership for VIC/SA Buildings bids, acting as a brand ambassador delivering high quality bids in InDesign and locally significant presentations and collateral
- Conduct tender debrief meetings feeding back key points to the business to facilitate further learning and development
- Provide regular CRM reporting on pipeline, win rates and analytics on bid costs across the to VIC/SA. Draw on market knowledge and intel to support Sector, Group and Businesses effectively forecast and plan, while driving initiatives to improve operations
- Provide support to the region bid team as required.
- Support effective recruitment of bid team members in VIC/SA.
- As required, co-ordinate, author and review non-standard documentation for the firms’ strategic pursuits and key clients including managing multidisciplinary tenders and expressions of interest, and preparing capability statements and pitch presentations.
- Contribute to the development of appropriate project and client-specific pursuit and bid strategies with regard to developing win themes, effective messaging and a commercially robust offer
Required skills and qualifications
- 6+ years of relevant industry experience with a minimum of 3-4 years of bidding experience within a professional services firm, preferably within the buildings sector
- Have an interest in the industry and a passion for winning work
- Be a confident communicator and influencer, both verbal and written
- Professional qualification
- Knowledge of bidding best practice, preferably within a similar field
- Experience in developing expressions of interest, proposals, reports, capability statements and other relevant documents desirable
- Experience in input into and management of CRM database
- Demonstrated experience implementing and maintaining bid process and reporting tools
- Strong track record in relationship-building and influencing techniques
- Facilitation experience with the ability to manage up.
- Microsoft Office Suite 2010