18 Jan Client Relationship Manager | Global Professional Services Firm | Financial Services Focus
Location: Sydney or Melbourne, Australia | Job ID: 1056137
- Join a sophisticated and high performing team within a true tier-1 firm
- Client focused hybrid CRM and BD role
- Drive strategic BD and client initiatives and manage high profile accounts for a leading institutional group
- Opportunity for an established manager or high performing senior adviser to step up
- Potential for four days per week
- Exclusive to Dalton Handley
Driven by strong performance throughout the recent recession and high confidence in continued growth amongst the partnership, our client, one of the world’s most successful and reputable professional services firms, is offering an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join their team as part of a broader talent acquisition drive.
As a talented business development and client relationship management professional, working alongside senior, respected and accomplished peers and leaders, you will make a significant contribution to the firm’s development strategy and vision for success. You will execute against profitable growth opportunities across Australia and internationally by applying strategic business development, client account leadership, relationship building, market insight and brand enhancing skills.
- Shape and execute your allocated group’s strategic plan, in collaboration with key partners across the business, which aligns with the firm’s sector and client strategy
- Shape and execute the firm-wide sector strategy for your relevant group, including priority segments for growth
- Develop client growth and brand elevation strategies in collaboration with Sector Leadership and Client Relationship Partners
- Coach high performing partners and lawyers to enhance their client engagement and BD skills
- Support the management of key client accounts within the firm’s key client program
- Broaden and deepen relationships and grow revenue, as well as providing less formal support for key clients of the group
- Support with marketing campaigns and initiatives – develop client driven, innovative thought leadership in conjunction with the Clients and Sectors, Marketing Communications and Corporate Affairs teams
- Qualify, draft and project manage tenders with compelling value propositions tailored for clients, drawing in your knowledge of client and market insights
- Prepare high quality materials in your team, including capability statements, pitches and tenders, reports and directory/award submissions and client reporting (including value add assessment).
- Conduct matter and relationship reviews directly with clients, and make recommendations to client teams and our management team based on feedback
- Support the firm’s strategy to be a leader in client focussed innovation by adopting a mindset of seeking to do things differently and working with partners and Innovation team to co-design and develop innovative ideas in partnership with clients
- Between between 5 and 10 years’ experience with a demonstrated track record of success in business development within a corporate, professional services, financial services environment or related organisations
- Expertise, experience and track record in practice development and key account management, or the ability to quickly develop these skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, influencing and negotiating skills with senior personnel
- Ability to juggle numerous high visibility projects in a fast-paced environment working to tight timetables, as well as an ability to work well under pressure and work collaboratively
- Pro-activity and the ability to exercise judgment regarding how/when to push key agendaitems forward and how to build interest or buy-in and influence cultural change.
Dalton Handley is a market leading recruitment consultancy and career advisory firm, dedicated to building careers and marketing/BD teams for some of Australia’s leading legal, accounting and consulting firms. Our team have over 20 years’ experience and combined extensive professional services marketing recruitment expertise with front line experience in business development roles.
For more information, please contact Charles Handley on +61 499 956 666 or at firstname.lastname@example.org